Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Boy oh Boy!

So excited that we are having a boy! I lost the bet...I was certain it was a girl. It was really amazing seeing the sonogram. Still so surreal that the baby is in my belly! The sonogram took almost two hours because he would not stay still and they couldn't get any accurate measurements...hope this isn't foreshadowing of what's to come. ;) Truly though, I really feel blessed. I can't wait to meet him!

Now the fun begins! After the sonogram Rob and I grabbed dinner and headed to The Galleria. We went to Baby Gap and The Children's Place. We picked out a few things...it was on sale so I had to get it! :)


I think we have a name...for now-Luke Turner Woods

I have painters coming next week...any suggestions? We have a chair rail in the room separating it in half-I was thinking navy on bottom and the ever popular baby blue on top. I am open to suggestions though!

4 comments:

  1. Love the name Luke! Jason and I also went shopping right after we found out we were having a boy. You were so good - I went crazy and practically bought out the store at Children's Place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! It brings back all the memories I had from Levi. Just make sure the paint color doesn't clash with the crib bedding you like. But blue usually works with everything for a boy. Pick a name that you guys like, everyone kept telling me I couldn't name my kid this or that and it got frustrating...Plus the name we chose wasn't even on our list of original names. I think my hormones may have effected my ability to make up my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the nursery sounds super chic. Classic and cute. And I LOOOOVE the name. Luke Turner...very strong! I'll come to Wichita bearing gifts. Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete