Friday, July 9, 2010

Productivity and Progress


In the last three days I have ordered the nursery furniture, ordered bedding, hired painters and set-up my registry! Wish I could be this driven to clean the house. ;) I really just want to get things done before August, because I know once school starts the baby stuff will be put on the back burner.
If you or anyone you know is looking for reasonable custom bedding, check out http://www.etsy.com/. For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, it is equivalent to an on-line craft show. Everything on the site is custom/hand made. They have anything from dishes, to furniture, to candles. I found a woman named Melissa who has a shop on Etsy and she has hundreds of fabrics to choose from. Above are the fabrics I chose. I am going with blue paisley, white with baby blue polka dots, blue and white stripes, as well as a soft baby blue chenille fabric. If you want more info about where I ordered the bedding from I will give you here contact info. Compared to all of the other custom bedding places/sites I found, she is 1/5 of the price!

3 comments:

  1. LOOOVE IT! Too cute, adn I am an etsy eddict...I have a shop on there, but nothing for sale now. Look for your baby sling and nursing cover if you plan to nurse, they have some super cute stuff. LOVE YA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. custom bedding? what's wrong with walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delancy says, Great news about having a boy. The handmade furniture sounds very interesting. God bless all three of you.

    ReplyDelete