Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kicks and Flutters

Updates and Such

Baby Name: Luke Turner Woods
Baby News: Luke has been moving like crazy and kicking a great deal, especially after I eat

Mommy Updates: I am feeling good, just tired sometimes. I am not on a regular sleep pattern which is causing me to be tired more often. I think I am like a newborn...I need a schedule and I need naps ;)

Cravings: baked potatoes, frozen yogurt, pizza, and fruit

Daddy Updates: Rob is so excited! He has already been devising future camping trips in his head. ;)

Things coming up-I am headed to Wichita the July 21-27 and cannot wait to see some of my bestest high school friends!!!! I also can't wait to see my family. Might I add Luke is going to have the most fabuolous grandparents! He is going to be one spoiled boy. ;) My mom and I are also going to Baby Waves to have 3d sonogram pics/video taken and I can't wait!

The day after I return from Wichita we leave for Playa del Carmen. A little nervous-my physician game me a list of things not to eat or drink. We are staying at a five star all inclusive resort so I am hoping the food will be fine...I am going to be envious of all of the people on the beach with a fun drink in their hand ;) Looks like it's going to be a Shirley Temple kinda week! :)

1 comment:

  1. You have some fun times ahead...looking forward to seeing you. Have fun on both trips...and enjoy every second of the flutters.

    ReplyDelete