Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

I have my third OB appt. today and I am praying that they can tell us the gender of the baby! I have been very anxious/impatient and am trying to enjoy the moment and take it one day at a time. First tri-mester went fairly well, minus the ever present exhaustion. Second tri-mester has gone very well and I am hoping it continues to go that way.

I have been researching what to buy for the baby. Any suggestions on quality brands, what to buy/what not to buy (bottles, car seats, necessities)? What items would you suggest buying now versus later? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I looooove chicco infant car seats and britax convertable car seats. Chicco strollers are great too. My girls liked MAM pacifers and target brand diapers are the BOMB. Way better then the other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em! I will definitely take your advice :) These are all things I would probably have to find out via trial and error...so it's great to hear from other moms who know what works! You are such a great mom! Your girls are very lucky to have you!!!!

    ReplyDelete